Saturday, June 14






decided to get myself a blog after reading Fang's online...i wonder though if this is the usual me doing things on impulse and conveniently neglecting this new venture after the "five minutes itch" is over...i guess time will tell huh?

hmmm, i hope to write things of consequence and of significance. things that really matter. well, i guess we all start off being ambitious initially but i lead such a boring life

i hope not to succumb to my usual whiny overdramatic self that surfaces when i write. dear people, kindly remind me to refrain from such unclassy behaviour if you feel that i am writing pitiful drivel. give me a tight slap on the face man!

i wanna be honest with myself. i don't wanna hide behind beautiful words.

now, let's see whether this thingy will last ah?:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home