Saturday, June 14






i feel loved recently

some friends were more excited about me getting into honours. more excited than me, in fact. which kinda overwhelmed me in a very nice way, since i was rather numb about the whole thingy...i guess i don't wanna give in to happiness since things may foul up at the last minute

anyway as i grow older, i find myself obsessing about friendship more. i think that's where knowledge is the pits here since i now worry about whether i am a good friend, whether i stop to really listen while people are speaking, whether i care enough to advance our friendship by sharing myself unreservedly, whether my jokes are too crappy or insensitive or hurtful, whether the stuff i say are intelligent and constructive so that the conversation doesn't seem stilted etc etc

which kinda makes me wonder sometimes since i never worried about such stuff prior to coming across these concepts. am i thinking too much? or have i grown up too late? is this how innocence is lost? is now too late to be a decent friend?

I'm thrilled that my friends are thrilled for me. do i dare to say that i must be doing something right as a friend after all? why would these people, folks that i wanna be associated with, bother otherwise?

thanks dudes. i feel loved.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home