Friday, June 20






Thurs (18/6/03)--
came upon the scene of an accident when i was rushing to jap class. feel this morbid urge to record down this incident.

the motorcyclist was bent over, clutching at his helmet and letting off agonised howls from time to time. concerned passers-by tried to help him get up on his feet so that they could feel that they were doing something instead of feeling helpless. which the motorcyclist shoved away all hands, exclaiming "my legs, my legs". i saw this spreading pool of blood blotting the concrete road surface

is this how i will meet my end when i get my bike license? i fear this incident will remain in my consciousness and deter me from getting a license. darn, i wish i weren't a witness

i also exhibited behaviour typical of a product moulded by the Singaporean social reality. i found myself noting down the license plate number of the car, 5255 even though i have never bought 4D and that there were no casualties thankfully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home