Friday, November 14






i woke up at 11.30pm today! shit! with so much revision undone...
but i can't possibly be studying when i'm eating breakfast, right? so let me scribble around for a while

(with due acknowledgment to fang and pirater 1, sun)
My idiosyncrasies

1) i can write legibly with my left hand
2) i normally write with so much force that the desk i'm writing on shakes. i have no idea how i came to write in this manner
3) i look at the Account Balance in my saving account periodically to ensure myself that my nest egg is secure.
4) i go downstairs to the 7 Eleven store at 11pus to 12plus every Tues to get my copy of 8 Days. otherwise, i can't sleep soundly
5) i'm an impatient reader. i typically plog through half the book before i give up and fast forward to the ending pages.
6) i don't drink sugarcane with lemon. i think it tastes like washing powder. and no, i havent tasted washing powder yet. though i must highly recommend the sugarcane (with lemon) in Vietnam. shiok!
7) i have this need to fill up every inch of a piece of paper, usually in minute writing. this's my small way of trying to preserve our environment.
8) i must multi-task while i eat, be it watching VCDs, surfing the net, reading storybooks or studying.
9) that's why i'm a slow eater. some girls finish their meals faster than me. enff said.
10) i have this need to hunt for accessories whenever i travel. so far, i have been quite successful.

okie lah, shall be a good boy and start studying now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home