Thursday, August 21






dear shimin and fang,

what i have to say seems too important to be relegated to the comments link..hence this thread...ha! me egoistic

wanna thank you for your patience and support. your warm words were like a balm to the soul and were very much appreciated

looking back, i can't imagine how i allowed myself to go to pieces so easily. and i always claim to be this unflappable bo-chup character who dismisses life's trials with a nonchalant waving of the hands that signifies, "ai ya, why bother"?!

shimin, you really pared away the clutter and got down to the crux of the issue. that could have been me writing all these words, except that i was feeling too distraught and sorry for myself to do so. ha! i really agree with you about the need for a mindset shift. there's nothing wrong with receiving criticism. i was too overwhelmed by the fact that i was booted so unceremoniously and didn't try at all to get answers that would help me to gain lessons from this episode

i guess you pick up these things as you go along? so i won't be so weak next time

fang, i have nothing on my conscience. i leave it at that? but of course, there's the nagging thought at the back of my mind that pesters, "maybe your best isn't enough". i won't be disheartened though...still fantasizing myself as GTK and everything :P

thank you again



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home