Monday, July 26

bo-liaoz ramblings

I'm quite relieved to hear other Foresters declare how they are a bit weary of the Surin photos. and how they seem to dread the planning of the organisation of Pi Jued's booklet, a process that promises to be endlessly tedious

Becos it's a sentiment that i wouldn't even acknowledge to myself, unless i hear other people admit it first

do you sometimes have thoughts that are poking at the seams of your consciousness? thoughts that you try desperately to squash into oblivion so that you can feign ignorance of their existance?

I once experienced this glorious rush of relief when my lower sec geography teacher announced that she wouldn't want to live a long life, for fear of contracting Alzhemier's Disease and other elderly aliments. For fear of burdening her family. My sentiments then exactly. A nail hit on the head! Except that i wasn't as candid as her. Actually, I felt ashamed of harbouring this thought as I believe life to be sacred and was hence pretending for the longest time that i didn't feel such

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't understand why people don't understand why I chose not to go for Commencement. I just don't see it as momentous, that's all.

But I won't deny that i felt shiok when Khaiming and Bernice graciously lent me their gowns to wear for photo-taking.

2 Comments:

At July 26, 2004 at 10:42 PM, Blogger min said...

hey! i agree TOTALLY. i'm not going for my graduation ceremony as well. Just because some things are convention or generally done a certain way doesn't make them RIGHT. so you go!

 
At July 28, 2004 at 9:47 AM, Blogger toast said...

Ooh, u toking bout Mdm Lim? Hiak hiak hiak...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home